This guide outlines the necessary steps to connect your Pagos and Worldpay (formerly Vantiv) accounts. For more information on connecting Pagos to other payment processors, see our Connecting Your Payment Processors to Pagos guide.
After you successfully connect your accounts, we’ll import your payments data from Worldpay into Pagos once a day via your merchant FTP account, starting with the first day of the successful connection. We can also import historical payments data upon request; reach out to your Pagos account team for more information.
To send payments data from your Worldpay account to Pagos, you’ll use Worldpay’s Scheduled Secure Reports (SSR) service. The SSR service will send reports to your merchant FTP account for retrieval. You can then provide us with the following details about your merchant FTP account so we can import these reports into Pagos:
- Name of your FTP account
For more information on the WorldPay SSR service and these reports, see Worldpay’s documentation.
Worldpay may need to allowlist the following Pagos IP addresses before you can successfully import your reports into Pagos:
Send the following reports from your Worldpay account to Pagos:
- Session report - This report includes all transactions for a particular activity day. Worldpay produces this report daily primarily for transaction reconciliation.
- Declined Transaction Report - This report contains details about deferred, declined, and (online) duplicate transactions. Worldpay produces this report daily.
- Declined Plan Requests Report - This report contains details about declined requests for Recurring Plan creations and updates. Worldpay produces this report daily.
- Chargeback Financial Report - This report provides details of chargeback activities for either a designated activity date or settlement date. The report also includes direct debit return information and PIN debit adjustment information. Worldpay produces this report daily.
- Chargeback Status Report - This report provides details of all chargeback activities for a designated activity date or date range in the case of a monthly report. Worldpay produces this report either daily or for the previous calendar month.
- Chargeback Win/Loss Report - This report provides information about chargeback cases won or lost on a given day. Worldpay produces this report daily.
- Issuer Insights Report - This report provides transactions entails for a designated activity day that include Insights data. Worldpay produces this report weekly on Friday and includes data for the previous week, Sunday-Saturday.
- Net Settled Sales by Transaction Report - This report, used primarily for fiscal reconciliation, includes all settled and conveyed transactions (deposits and refunds), including direct debit transactions. You can schedule this report based on either activity date or settlement date. Worldpay produces this report daily.
- Activity and Settlement Reports - Both reports contain summarized financial data for settled transactions. The information in the Activity report is based upon activity date, while the Settlement report information is based upon the settlement transfer date. Worldpay produces this report either daily or for the previous calendar month.
- Fee Report - This report provides a detailed breakdown of all Worldpay and Passthrough (Interchange) fees associated with transactions. The report can be scheduled based on either activity or settlement day. Worldpay produces this report either daily or for the previous calendar month.
- Visa Fixed Acquirer Network Fee Report - This report is a merchant (non-Payfac) report containing the details of FANF fees assessed by sales volume and charged to merchants within the organization. Worldpay produces the report on the 8th of each month. Each report contains data for the prior month. For example, a report produced on August 8th would contain data for July 1-31.
- EMDR Report - This report provides measurements of the Effective Merchant Discount Rate for a particular card type on a specified day. The information in this report applies only to Canadian transactions and is produced to meet the requirements of the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada. Worldpay produces this report daily and it contains information for transactions processed three days prior to the report.
Updated about 2 months ago