Connect to JP Morgan Chase
This guide outlines the necessary steps to connect your Pagos and JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) accounts. After you successfully establish this connection, we’ll import your payments data from JP Morgan Chase into Pagos once a day via a secure file transfer protocol (SFTP), starting with the first day of the successful connection. We can also import historical payments data upon request; reach out to your Pagos account team for more information.
To connect your JPMC account to Pagos:
- Contact your Pagos account team and request a DFR form.
- We’ll send you a DFR form with some of the fields pre-populated, including the report fields required to display your data correctly in Peacock and Canary. Review line 1 to confirm all information appears as expected:
- Business Name - Your business’ legal name on file with JPMC
- Merch Contact Name - Your business’ authorized contact with JPMC
- Under line 3 of the form—Delimited File Reporting—add your Entity Number to sub-field d.
- Add a check beside the Entity Type that best describes your business (e.g. Company, Transaction Division, Business Unit, Reporting Group, or FTI). This determines the data JPMC shares with Pagos.
- Email the completed form to your JPMC Relationship Manager with your Pagos account team CC’d.
We’ll work with JP Morgan Chase to ensure your payments data transfers successfully from JPMC to an established SFTP location; we’ll ingest your data from this location at the end of each day.
Once your accounts are successfully connected, you’ll see a data source through the provider JP Morgan Chase in the Data Sources page of your Pagos account settings.
Updated 4 months ago