To view and manage users in your Pagos organization:
- Click your profile icon in the navigation bar, then click Manage Account.
- Click the Team tab.
Here, you can choose who in your organization can access the service panels for each Pagos product you're subscribed to and what actions they can take within them. Each user has their own Pagos account with unique login credentials.
Users and Roles
We recommend creating a user for each person who requires access to your subscribed Pagos products. If you're subscribed to more than one, you can specify which products a user can access. Additionally, for each product to which you grant a user access, you'll select a role for that user within that product; the assigned role dictates what information the user can see and what actions they can take in the associated service panel.
The chart below describes the permissions each role gives a user within the associated product. Keep in mind, not all Pagos products have the same role options.
|Parrot||User has maximum permissions in the Parrot Service Panel. Only Admin users can add or edit data sources, add and delete other users, and edit your company information.||User can access the Parrot Service Panel.|
|Peacock||User has maximum permissions in the Peacock Service Panel and can access all charts and dashboards. Only Admin users can add or edit data sources, add and delete other users, and manage your Pagos plan and billing information.||User can access all charts and dashboards in the Peacock Service Panel.|
|Canary||User has maximum permissions in the Canary Service Panel. Only Admin users can add or edit data sources, add and delete other users, and manage your Pagos plan and billing information.||User can access the Canary Service Panel.|
To create a new user:
- In the Team tab of your Pagos account settings, click + Add New User.
- Enter the user's Email Address.
- Click the checkbox beside each product you want to give the user access to.
- Click the Role drop-down menu beside each selected product to assign a role to the user.
- Click Invite, then click Got it.
We'll then send an email invitation to the user, prompting them to activate their new Pagos account. They'll click Join Pagos in the email invite to pick their login information. They can either:
- Use an email address and password to log in
- Use a Google or Microsoft account to save time and log in with one click; they'll be prompted to log into that account and make the connection to Pagos
Next, the new user will specify their Country and Time Zone to officially create their account. After logging in, the user's status in the Control Panel will officially change from Pending to Active, and the User Name field will be populated.
Editing a User's Access
To edit the products a user has access to and their roles within those products:
- In the Team tab of your Pagos account settings, locate the user you want to edit, then click the ... icon beside the user's Status.
- Click Manage Access.
- To edit the user's access to a particular product, click the Role drop-down menu to assign a new role. To grant the user access to another Pagos product, click the checkbox beside that product's name and select a role.
- Click Save.
Suspend a User
To deactivate an existing user:
- In the Team tab of your Pagos account settings, locate the user you want to suspend, then click the ... icon beside the user's Status.
- Click Suspend in the confirmation box.
- You can't suspend users who are assigned the Admin role. You must first change a user's role to Member before you can suspend their account.
Updated 18 days ago