Every company should be regularly reviewing and comparing key metrics of their payment stack over time; this includes approval rate, refund rate, and chargeback rate at a minimum. The easiest way to detect an opportunity or problem in your payments ecosystem is to notice your metrics suddenly shift away from their typical levels. Such changes can inform where you should focus your efforts and what actions you can take. Exploring data in Peacock means that you can start with the birds-eye view of your metrics and quickly drill down to determine where a change is actually happening and then take the appropriate actions.
There is no better way to learn about how to do this in Peacock than through some use cases. In the guides below, we'll walk you through how you can use Peacock to dig deeper and deeper into your data to critically assess your payment strategy and plan ways to optimize your customer experiences, payment partnerships, and performance overall.
Updated 3 months ago
- Analyzing Approval Rate by Card Type
- Monitoring Sub-Merchant Accounts
- Monitoring Open Chargebacks by MID
- A/B Testing Processors
- Tracking Individual Retries on Recurring Billing Using Metadata
- Identifying Fraudulent Activity
- Identifying a Fraudster’s Target Transactions
- Identifying the Price of Retries with Cost Categories