The Peacock by Pagos Service Panel showcases a snapshot of what's happening in your business, across all the processors you use and payment types you accept. It brings all the key metrics you’ll want to track in your payments data, including approval rate, volume, transaction counts, and even chargebacks. This is only the beginning though—there are so many details about your customers and your performance to unlock!
To access the Peacock Service Panel:
- Log into your Pagos account.
- Click the application menu icon in the navigation bar, then click Peacock.
The Home page of Peacock contains a Home dashboard of key payments data visualizations. By default, these charts display data by day from the last seven days. To view historical data by hour, week, month, quarter, or year, click the Period filter in the top-left corner of the dashboard. To see how your processing performance is trending, click Compare To and select a time period; this adds a note or trend line to each visualization, showcasing how the data in the current period has changed since the comparison period.
Click the funnel icon to access the Filters side panel, were you can apply filters to refine the data in this dashboard by specific parameters. Click the Views icon to apply a previously saved combination of filters. Learn more about filters and Views in our Data Filters guide.
Use the links in the navigation bar to navigate around your account:
- Click the down arrow beside Dashboard to choose between your Standard and Custom dashboards.
- Click Data to view your Data Import Logs or learn more about your imported data parameters.
- Click API Keys to manage your existing API Keys and generate new ones.
- Click your profile icon in the navigation bar, then click Manage Account to manage your Pagos account settings, including Plans & Billing and Data Sources.
This workflow demonstrates a basic walkthrough of the Peacock Service Panel. Click Read more at the top of the workflow window to reveal more context for each step:
Some charts in the Peacock dashboards are broken down into a series of sub-charts. These sub-charts display relevant data through different lenses. For example, under the Processor Approval Rate chart in the Home dashboard, you’ll find two sub-charts:
- Processor Approval Rate and Transaction Count
- Processor Approval Rate and Transaction Value
While both display your approval rate and attempted transaction data broken down by processor, they do so in slightly different ways. The Count chart displays the number of attempted transactions while the Value chart shows the combined transaction values in your business’s operating currency.
To change which sub-chart appears in your dashboard, click the blue sub-chart name to open a drop-down menu; select a sub-chart name to reveal the relevant data visualization. Click the star icon beside a sub-chart name in the drop-down menu to make it the default sub-chart in that dashboard.
The Home dashboard of your Peacock Service Panel contains the following charts, all with multiple sub-charts nested within them:
- Turnover and Average Order Value - Your net turnover (total value of all successful sale transactions minus any refunds and chargebacks that settle successfully) and average order value (total value of all successful sales transactions divided by total number of orders), demonstrated over time
- Processor Approval Rate - Breaks down your approval rate and attempted transaction volume (both the total number and value of attempted transactions) by processor
- Payment Method Transactions
- Payment Method Transactions sub-charts - Breaks down all of your processed transactions (both the total number of transactions and their combined value) by payment method
- Payment Method Category Transactions sub-charts - Breaks down all of your processed transactions (both the total number of transactions and their combined value) into two categories: card and non-card
- Payment Method Subcategory Transactions sub-charts - Breaks down all of your processed transactions (both the total number of transactions and their combined value) into payment method subcategories (e.g. ewallet, direct deposit, etc.)
- Aggregated Chargebacks - Demonstrates your chargeback rate and disputed transaction volume (both the total number and value of all chargebacks) over time
- Aggregated Refunds - Breaks down all your refunded transactions (both the total number and value), and demonstrates your refund rate over time; depending on the sub-chart, you can review trends in refunds by the refund date or the original transaction date
- Processor Settled Transactions - Breaks down your settled transaction volume—both the total number of settled transactions and the combined value of funds disbursed to your settlement bank—by processor
All transaction, chargeback, and refund values appear in your business's operating currency. We collect the operating currency during your onboarding. Some currency conversion will be required.
Each chart in Peacock has the same set of options:
- Click the expand icon to make a chart larger. When you're done, click the collapse icon to return to the full dashboard.
- Click the ..., then click Add to Custom Dashboard to add a chart to one of your existing custom dashboards or add it to a new custom dashboard.
- Click the ..., then click Download to download the data associated with that chart view. You can download the Raw Data, Aggregated Data, or a PNG image file of the chart.
- Click the ..., then click Refresh to refresh the chart with real-time data.
When you hover over a chart in any dashboard, a Legend for that chart appears, displaying the data breakdown for each individual variable.
Some charts include additional icons, which allow you to further manipulate or dig deeper into the chart's data:
- The absolute/distribution switcher changes whether the chart depicts the absolute count or value associated with each variable, or the percent distribution of data among the variables.
- The data aggregation switcher aggregates or disaggregates all of the data shown in the chart.
- The low value switcher hides or reveals low value variables in the chart.
- The low value aggregation switcher aggregates all low value variables together under the label of others.
- The "0" value toggle, which appears in the legend of all Peacock charts, shows or hides any variables from the chart for which there was no data in the selected time period.
- The pending transactions switcher removes or includes transactions with the pending status from the chart.
- The Visa/Mastercard switcher determines which brand’s formula we use to calculate chargeback rate. Visa calculates chargeback rate by dividing this month’s chargeback count by this month’s transaction count, while Mastercard divides this month’s chargeback count by last months transaction count.
Updated 11 days ago