To view and manage the data sources connected to your Pagos account, click the settings icon in the navigation bar, then click Data Sources. Here you'll find a table of all the sources from which we ingest your payments data into the Pagos global platform.
Your role permissions determine what actions you can take on this page:
- Admin: View, add, edit, and delete data sources
- Member: View data sources
If you're an Admin user in your Pagos organization, you can add as many data sources to your Pagos account as you need. To add a new data source:
- Click + Add Data Source to open the Add new data source side panel.
- Select your Provider from the drop-down menu. If you select Adyen, Stripe, or Braintree, ensure you follow the steps outlined in our Connecting Your Payment Processors to Pagos guides.
- Create a Name for your data source.
- Fill out the remaining fields; what fields appear depends on the selected payment provider.
- Add Tags to your data source.
- Click the save icon.
Adding tags to your connected data sources allows you to group the transaction data from those sources by your own internal hierarchy. Depending on the Pagos products you've subscribed to, you can then use these tags for advanced data filtering and sorting. For example, if you have multiple MIDs from various payment providers through which you process data from one specific region, you can tag each data source with that region. Then, you could use the tag filter in Peacock to segment out only the data for transactions made in the region (through those specific data sources).
When you add a tag to a data source, you must include both a Tag Category and Tag Value. The tag category tells Pagos which segment group the tag is in, while the tag value is the actual label on the data source. We provide two default tag categories—Geolocation and Payment Setup—for common use cases; you can also add custom tag categories.
To add tag(s) to a new data source:
- Click Add Tag.
- Click the Tag Category drop-down menu, then select from the Default options (Geolocation and Payment Setup), or type a new custom tag category into the textbox and hit enter.
- In the Tag Value field, type a tag value and hit enter; repeat to add multiple tag values for that category.
- Click Save Tag.
To make changes to an existing data source:
- Click the data source you want to edit.
- Click the edit icon in the Data Source Details side panel.
- Make changes to the existing fields, then click the save icon.
You can't undo a data source deletion. When you remove a data source from your Pagos account, we immediately remove all historical data from that source from each Pagos product you're subscribed to.
To remove a data source and all associated data completely from your Pagos account:
- Click the data source you want to delete.
- Click the trash icon.
- In the confirmation box, click Remove.
Updated 25 days ago