Pagos Solutions is dedicated to demystifying payments by providing universal access to information and greater payments knowledge. As part of this mission, we monitor card brand changes to not only ensure we’re prepared to support our clients, but also so we can share this knowledge and insight with merchants.
We've published the following posts in the Pagos Blog, reviewing card brand rule changes and providing more context on what they might mean for merchants:
- April Showers Bring Bi-Annual Card Brand Operating Regulation Changes
- Interchange Fees Are Changing: Are You Ready?
- Spring 2022 American Express Network Changes and What They Mean for Your Business
- Spring Visa Rule Changes: Updates to the Visa Acquirer Monitoring Program (VAMP)
- Spring Visa Rule Changes: Part Two
- Spring Visa Rule Changes: Part Three
- Masterard Rules June 2022
- Mastercard Transaction Processing Rules June 2022
- Mastercard Chargeback Guide April 2022
- Mastercard Security Rules and Procedures Merchant Edition February 2022
- Mastercard Rules September 2021
- Visa Core Rules and Visa Product and Service Rules April 2022
- Visa Core Rules and Visa Product and Service Rules October 2021
Updated about 1 month ago