Canary Service Panel
The Canary Service Panel is a user interface for the Canary by Pagos microservice within the Pagos platform. From here, you can create and manage triggers and view a list of the events they generated based on your payments data.
Navigating the Canary Service Panel
To access the Canary Service Panel:
- Log into your Pagos account.
- Click the application menu icon in the navigation bar, then click Canary.
The Home page of the Canary Service panel contains basic information about your triggers and most recent events. Learn more in the section below.
Use the links in the navigation bar to navigate around your account:
- Click Triggers to configure and manage your event triggers, including adding trigger alerts via email, generic webhook, or Slack incoming webhook.
- Click Events to review your complete list of events by a selected date range.
- Click Summaries to view event data grouped by individual triggers.
- Click API Keys to manage your existing API keys and generate new ones.
- Click your profile icon in the navigation bar, then click Manage Account to manage your Pagos account settings, including Plans & Billing and Data Sources.
Canary Home Page
At the top of the Canary Home page, you'll find an Overview section containing basic activity information for your account. Select a time period using the period filter to view the following information:
- Triggers Created - The number of triggers configured in the set time period
- Active Trigger - The number of triggers for which Canary detected events in the set time period
- Most Active Trigger - The trigger for which Canary detected the greatest number of events in the set time period
- Least Active Trigger - The trigger for which Canary detected the least number of events in the set time period
The Events Detected bar graph demonstrates the total number of events detected in your payments data over the last seven days, based on any active triggers configured on your account. Use this graph to identify any trends in your event frequency.
The Recent Events table lists the most recent events that occurred in your payments data. Click a row in the table to view additional context and details around the event in the Event List.
Updated 18 days ago