The Canary Service Panel is a user interface for the Canary by Pagos service within the Pagos platform. It shows a list of the most recent events and real-time data visualizations for the metrics Canary inherently tracks in your data.
To access the Canary Service Panel:
- Log into your Pagos account.
- Click the application menu icon in the navigation bar, then click Canary.
The Recent Events section at the top of the Overview page lists details of the most recent events that occurred in your payments data. Click the event identifier next to an event description to quickly check out the context and details around the event.
The Dashboard section displays columns of data visualizations for average order value, approval rate, and transaction count. Use the filter drop-downs to refine these metrics by properties like processor, card brand, or currency. By default, the Canary dashboard displays data by day from the last seven days. To view historical data by hour, week, or month, click the Period drop-down.
Use the links in the navigation bar to navigate around your account:
- Click Events to review the complete list of events by a selected date range.
- Click Triggers to configure and manage your event triggers.
- Click Notifications to edit and control how Canary sends you event notifications—email, generic webhook, or Slack incoming webhook.
- Click API Keys to manage your existing API Keys and generate new ones.
- Click the settings icon, then click Plans & Billing to manage your Pagos subscriptions, invoices, and payment methods on file.
- Click the settings icon, then click Account to manage your Pagos account settings
Updated 4 months ago