To make changes to your Pagos account details, click the settings icon in the navigation bar, then click the Account tab. Your role permissions determine what information you can view and edit within this tab.
You can manage your personal account information from the Personal Details page within the Account tab. This page includes details you previously entered about yourself and your company, including the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Time Zone – The time zone where your business is domiciled
- Operating Currency - The primary currency your company operates in; knowing this will help us monitor and benchmark foreign exchange conversions
Click the pencil icon beside your name to make changes to any of these fields, then click Save.
If you are an Admin of your Pagos account, you'll have a Company Details page within the Account tab. Here, you can enter relevant details about your business model and industry. The more we knows about your business setup and where you're operating, the more tailored our services will be.
Click the pencil icon beside your company name to make changes to the following fields:
- Company Name
- Company Website
- Industry - Select an option from the drop-down menu that best describes the main business vertical you're operating in. This information helps us provide you with accurate benchmark and comparison data.
- MCC - Your MCC (merchant category code) is a four digit number that card networks use to define your business vertical. Contact [email protected] if you need help finding this information.
- Payment Channels - Click each channel your company transacts with customers through (Apple-mobile, Web, Google-mobile, or In-person).
- Customer Locations - Select the countries where you know you have a customer base.
- Annual Sales Volume - Select your estimated annual sales volume ($0-1 million, $1-10 million, $10-50 million, $50+ million)
- Business Model - Click On-demand or Subscription to identify the primary type of product or service you sell to your customers.
Navigate to the Appearance page in the Account tab to customize how charts appear in your service panels. At this point, you can choose from the following Chart Styles:
- Spline Area
Updated 5 months ago