As of September , 2023, we’ve released the following changes to the Peacock Service Panel:
In the Issuing Country dashboard, we updated the sub-chart options available under the Issuing Country Approval chart. The three sub-charts are:
- Issuing Country Approval Rate Map
- Issuing Country Approval Rate and Approved Transaction Count
- Issuing Country Approval Rate and Approved Transaction Value
- We've added a new filter option: Customer Country. You can use this filter option to filter charts and dashboards for transactions made by customers located in the selected countries.
- The Payment Method Type filter now contains Ideal as a parameter you can filter charts and dashboards for.
- The Currency filter option is now called Presentment Currency
- We’ve augmented the Compare To filter features on the Aggregated Chargebacks and Aggregated Refunds charts. Now, when you apply this filter to any of the sub-charts under these charts, it shows the total count or value (depending on the sub-chart in question) for both the selected current period and the previous period. Here’s an example of how it looks: