As of October 17, 2023, we've released the following changes to the Peacock Service Panel:
- At this time, the Interchange and Network Costs chart in the Costs dashboard only presents costs data for merchants who import payments data from Adyen and Stripe into Peacock. To reduce confusion, this chart won’t show in your Costs dashboard if you haven’t connected Adyen or Stripe accounts to Peacock.
- We’ve added two new sub-charts to the Processor Decline Codes chart, which appears in both the Processor and Decline Codes dashboards. Both sub-charts display data broken down by raw decline codes, which are the decline codes sent by the processors, before Pagos aggregates and normalizes them. The two new sub-charts are:
- Raw Decline Code Count by Processor - This sub-chart displays your declined transaction count—both in total and per raw decline code—in the set time period, broken down by processor
- Raw Decline Code Value by Processor - The value of all declined transactions—both in total and per raw decline code—in the set time period, broken down by processor; declined transaction value appears in your business's operating currency.
- We’ve made minor design updates to the Processor data filter. The functionality and filtering ability remains the same.