Peacock Changelog (April 12, 2023)
We’ve recently released the following changes to Peacock by Pagos:
Under Know Your Data in the Data section of your Peacock Service Panel, we’ve added a new page for Metadata:
- Use the Metadata filter at the top of the table to select one or more metadata fields (you can select up to five). The table then populates with your payments data broken down by the corresponding metadata values for the selected fields.
- The table shows the total transaction count, total transaction volume, approval rate, decline rate, chargeback rate, and refund rate for transactions tagged with each metadata value.
We’ve added a new pending transactions switcher icon to some of the sub-charts throughout the Peacock dashboards (e.g. Processor Approvals in the Home dashboard). Click the switcher to remove pending transaction data from the given chart.
(New) Verifications Dashboard
We have released a new standard dashboard called Verifications. This dashboard is currently in Beta and includes the following three charts:
- Verifications Transactions - Shows the total number of verifications you processed in the set time period, both by count and value
- Verifications Approvals - Demonstrates your verification approval rate and approved verification volume (both the total number of approved verifications and their combined value) over time
- Verifications Decline Codes - Breaks down all your declined verifications (both the number and value) by the assigned decline code
In the Costs dashboard, we added new sub-charts to the Category Costs chart:
- Fees Category Costs - The value of your processing fees—both in total and per cost category—in the set time period, broken down by the selected time interval
- Invoice Category Costs - The value of your invoices—both in total and per cost category—in the set time period, broken down by the selected time interval
- Invoice and Fees Category Costs - The value of your processing costs—both in total and per cost category—in the set time period, broken down by fees vs. invoices and the selected time interval
In the Chargebacks dashboard, we’ve added a new chart titled Chargebacks Average Order Value. This is a line chart that demonstrates the average order value (AOV) of all your successful transactions and the AOV of all the chargebacks you processed over the set time period. Keep in mind, AOV appears in your business's operating currency.