Canary Changelog (February 20, 2023)
3 months ago by Liz Gray
As of February 20, 2023 we have released the following changes to Canary’s UI.
- We reordered the Trigger configuration panel:
- Threshold Type
- Threshold (Simple Thresholds) / Lookback Window (Relative Thresholds)
- Aggregation Period
- Evaluation Time
- We also reordered top-level pages: the first page is now Home (previously called Overview), next is Triggers, then Events, and Alerts (previously called Notifications).
- We've changed the term Frequency to Aggregation Period and Trigger Time is now Evaluation Time in the Trigger Configuration panel.
- We've standardized chargeback language by removing the term “disputes”. Dispute Count is now Chargeback Count and Dispute Volume is now Chargeback Volume.
- You can now remove filter options by clicking the red trash can next to the filter name in the Trigger Configuration Panel.
- We stopped defaulting Trigger Time to a specific time.