Pagos is a global platform of API-driven microservices that sits on top of your existing payments stack and provides the data, insights, and tools you need to scale your business efficiently.
The Pagos suite of products—or flock of birds, if you will— are designed to function independently of one another. You can subscribe to services on their own or in any combination that makes sense for your business.
Parrot is an API-driven microservice from which you can request BIN data for the payment cards your customers transact with. With Parrot, you have immediate access to bank and market data for these cards, thus gaining valuable context on your customers and their preferred payment methods.
- Check out our Parrot pricing
- Create a trial account to test out the Parrot API for free
- Contact us for more information about Parrot
- Visit Getting Started with Parrot to learn more
Peacock gives you access to self-service business intelligence for tracking the health of your payments ecosystem. You provide the data from each of your payment processors and we'll take care of harmonizing and organizing those metrics into dashboards of data visualizations that fit your unique business needs. With Peacock, you can break down all of your transactions, declines, chargebacks, orders, and more by an array of variables: from countries and currencies to card types and brands.
- Sign up for Peacock to get started
- Contact us for more information about Peacock
- Visit Getting Started with Peacock to learn more
- Check out our series of Peacock Use Cases guides to better understand how Pagos customers are using this product!
Canary is a data anomaly detection service, designed to consolidate payments data from one or more platforms into a single place and alert you when key metrics change in unexpected ways. With Canary, you can detect issues or patterns, and predict opportunities to better serve your customers and increase your bottom line. Feel more secure in your payment processing with the knowledge that if anything changes drastically—whether it’s an outage, an issue with your setup, or a change in customer trends—you'll find out quickly.
- Sign up for Canary to get started
- Contact us for more information about Canary
- Visit Getting Started with Canary to learn more
- Check out our Canary Use Cases guide to better understand how Pagos customers are using this product!
Toucan allows you to create and manage network tokens that can be used with any payment processor. Seamlessly execute a network tokenization strategy without changing anything about your current payment stack!
- Sign up for Toucan to get started
- Contact us for more information about Toucan
- Visit Getting Started with Toucan to learn more
With Loon, you can improve approval rates and reduce checkout friction by always having your customers’ most current payment credentials on file. Without making any changes to your current payments setup and vaulting strategy, securely send us card details from your vault and receive updated account information from Visa and Mastercard in return—all through a single connection.
- Loon is coming soon; contact us for more information or to express interest in this product
- Visit Getting Started with Loon to learn more
From your Pagos account, you can navigate between service panels for the individual birds you've subscribed to. You can also manage your account details, data sources, billing information, and more. Learn more in our Managing Your Pagos Account Settings guide.
If you're new to payments, check out our Payments Ecosystem guides to learn about payment lifecycles, interchange fees, BIN data, and more. We recommend bookmarking our Industry Terms guide for quick access to user-friendly definitions of complex payments concepts and terminology.
Much like the payments industry in general, Pagos is always growing and improving. To stay up to date on our latest product updates and content publications, take a minute to:
- Explore the Pagos Blog - Check out our blog posts for the latest news on our product features, card brand changes, and industry developments. We publish new blogs weekly, so check back regularly for updates!
- Bookmark our Changelog - Whenever we make changes to our products or release new features, we announce them in a Changelog post! We recommend bookmarking this section of the Product Documentation in your browser to stay up to date on our latest releases.
Updated 19 days ago