As of June 15, 2022, we released the following updates to the Peacock by Pagos service panel:
- Legend - When you hover over a chart in any dashboard or report, a Legend for that chart appears, displaying the data breakdown for each individual value on the x-axis. The drop-down menu, which allows you to select a value on the x-axis, now displays those values in alphabetical order.
- New Processor Type - We've added DLocal as an available processor in Peacock's dashboards and reports.
- Color Palette - The color palette used for individual bar charts, line charts, heat maps, and more now has a greater variety of colors.
- Filter Builder - You can now create additional saved filters for individual custom dashboard charts in the new Filter Builder side panel. To open this panel, click the funnel icon in the top-right corner of a chart, then click Add New Filter. There, you can customize your filter settings and save your new saved filter. Learn more in our Data Filters guide.
- Period Filters for Individual Charts - You can use the Filter Builder to apply a different date range to each individual chart in a custom dashboard. This can be helpful for viewing side-by-side comparisons of the same data parameters across different time periods.
- Currency Filter - The Currency filter in all dashboards and reports now only includes options for the currencies relevant to the transaction data you've imported into Peacock.